BarCampPortland is right around the corner on May 1 & 2, and we need your help to make it successful!
- Donate! We’re a little short on money to feed people at Barcamp. By donating a few bucks, you can help us buy some food for the event.
- Sponsor! These events can’t be successful without our sponsors. Contact Todd Kenefsky (kenefsky on gmail) if you would like to sponsor a portion of the event.
- Volunteer to help. BarCampPortland is an event run entirely by volunteers. Contact klint at renegadefuturist.com if you can spare a few hours on Friday or Saturday to help.
- RSVP. Don’t forget to RSVP for the event on Upcoming.
- Follow us on Twitter: Up to the minute breaking updates about the event as @BarCampPortland
You can learn more about the event by visiting the BarCampPortland wiki.